Express Entry case processing

AARTI

Jun 12, 2020
Yes, my husband had declared it and his medical is passed too. The medical update on my profile says you’ve passed the medical. So that implies that me and my dependents all are passed.

Also, I guess the initial no begins with CANxxxxxxx till ones medicals are passed the CAN is removed. Is it?

AARTI

Jun 12, 2020
Thanks, since mine is an 8 digit UCI no and do do my dependents.. that means there will
be no problem in medical.

Minisangha

Jul 25, 2021
Hi, I was wondering if anyone can help please! I sent off my application in October. The progress bar was at 84% before it had been removed. Estimated arrival date would have been April 29th.

I am from the UK and wondering if there is any updates since having a confirmation of permanent residency is now listed as an exemption to travel to Canada, as long as you are moving permanently.

Hoping other people's timelines can be a guide? Thanks in advance and good luck to all!

Vijay

Staff member
Jan 24, 2021
www.immiboards.com
View attachment 56
Hi Vijay

This is what I received in GCMS notes today. Please guide.
Documents set for review: CLIENT INFORMATION - The information you submitted has been set for review. "Documents set for review - Client Information" simply means that your eligibility has not yet started.

This is just the first step of the process where the documents are reviewed for the completeness check. Next step is eligibility check and the security check followed by a review of the application by the visa officer.

AARTI

Jun 12, 2020
Documents set for review: CLIENT INFORMATION - The information you submitted has been set for review. "Documents set for review - Client Information" simply means that your eligibility has not yet started.

This is just the first step of the process where the documents are reviewed for the completeness check. Next step is eligibility check and the security check followed by a review of the application by the visa officer.
So how much tine do you think it’s going to take? My case is going to complete 8 months this mid August.

Vijay

Staff member
Jan 24, 2021
www.immiboards.com
Hi, I was wondering if anyone can help please! I sent off my application in October. The progress bar was at 84% before it had been removed. Estimated arrival date would have been April 29th.

I am from the UK and wondering if there is any updates since having a confirmation of permanent residency is now listed as an exemption to travel to Canada, as long as you are moving permanently.

Hoping other people's timelines can be a guide? Thanks in advance and good luck to all!
What was the last status? Has your application completed all the steps? Have you applied for GCMS? I am sorry but your question is unclear.

Minisangha

Jul 25, 2021
I haven't ordered notes. But everything has been completed and just waiting for COPR. It has been 9 months since submitting all documents and medical examinations.
I was just wondering when express entry files will begin to be processed.

Minisangha

Jul 25, 2021
I haven't ordered notes. But everything has been completed and just waiting for COPR. It has been 9 months since submitting all documents and medical examinations.
I was just wondering when express entry files will begin to be processed.
Hello can anyone advise? Thanks

Vijay

Staff member
Jan 24, 2021
www.immiboards.com
Hello Vijay

what’s the update on PPRs for AOR Dec 2020? Have they started to be issued?

I have not heard of any so far for FSW-O Dec 2020.

FYI, a user sent me below screenshot last week:

eik.jpg

I think it reaffirms what we already know. Majority of FSW-O PPRs will start only once Canadian travel restrictions are removed (or PR applicants added to travel exemption list) even if all processing has been completed. I think that is the primary hold up. This answers @Minisangha's question as well.

Reactions: Minisangha

AARTI

Jun 12, 2020
I have not heard of any so far for FSW-O Dec 2020.

FYI, a user sent me below screenshot last week:

View attachment 66

I think it reaffirms what we already know. Majority of FSW-O PPRs will start only once Canadian travel restrictions are removed (or PR applicants added to travel exemption list) even if all processing has been completed. I think that is the primary hold up. This answers @Minisangha's question as well.
Thankyou!