IQAS application pause till 19 May 2020

Vijay.Archived

Jan 7, 2020
International Qualifications Assessment Service (IQAS) is currently not accepting new applications under the Immigration Stream at this time. This is a temporary pause from November 19, 2019 to May 19, 2020 to reduce processing times.

AARTI

Jun 12, 2020
Is it sure that IQAS has started the assessment process for  Immigration purpose? The website gives no information but.

Last edited by a moderator:

Vijay.Archived

Jan 7, 2020
Hello Aarti,

Yes, IQAS has started processing applications. 

To verify go to create my application from your account:

image.png

On the next page you will see the following screen:

image.png

During application pause phase, it was not possible to select the left hand box above. Instead, it displayed information that application is paused till 19 May 2020. If you click above now, you can proceed to create your application:

image.png

Select "I agree with the disclaimer" and you will find the following screen:

image.png

Fill out all the details and proceed as per instructions.

Further, just few days ago, I had contacted IQAS regarding a pending application as I had few questions. I received a reply today with instructions as follows:

image.png

So to answer your question, yes they are definitely processing applications and are also replying to emails. 🙂 

AARTI

Jun 12, 2020
Thanks for a reply.

Also could you guide me if IQAS awards a masters for MA pyschology completed from Ignou? Wes did not.

AARTI

Jun 12, 2020
Thanks for a reply.

Also could you guide me if IQAS awards a masters for MA pyschology completed from Ignou? Wes did not.

AARTI

Jun 12, 2020
THANKS AGAIN!

Do I also need to send my Bsc and BEd degree alongwith for getting Masters assessed or only masters?

Vijay.Archived

Jan 7, 2020
As per IQAS:

For an ECA, only your highest completed / awarded educational credential needs to be assessed. If you need more than one credential to be assessed, it will take at least 4 weeks longer than average processing times.
I assume that you would have your BSC + BED + MA on your WES report that gave equivalency as Bachelor hence I would go with evaluating everything just to be on safer side. Doesn't cost anything extra except admin time / extra processing time. Otherwise, what IQAS expects is quoted above.

I currently have one BA + MA WES ECA report with Bachelor equivalency and I will be sending BA + MA to IQAS just to have a clean Masters report.

Vijay.Archived

Jan 7, 2020
It is actually one sealed envelope and has all transcripts of both degrees as it was from same university. In your case, if there are multiple sealed envelopes you can put all sealed envelopes in one package and send. I don't see any issues with that.

AARTI

Jun 12, 2020
If we are sending the transcripts in a sealed packet by the university, do we still need to submit the academic Request form. University is shut down.Form.png request form

Vijay.Archived

Jan 7, 2020
I didn't send ARF for WES and am not sending it for IQAS either. The sealed envelopes I have do not have ARF as University required their own form for application to release documents. The sealed documents normally would include a letter by the University addressed to the concerned authority who requested documents and that letter also includes the IQAS file number. The sealed envelope should also have the IQAS number on the outside in the "To" section, this is normally added by University itself.

AARTI

Jun 12, 2020
I am inquiring as I had taken multiple copies of the transcripts last year from Delhi Universities-both campuses. They are sealed and signed by the issuing authorities. I don’t know what’s inside beside the marksheet . Can I send those?

Vijay.Archived

Jan 7, 2020
It is not mandatory that you utilize the IQAS Request for Academic Records form, however, it is preferred as it is easier to match applicant transcripts to their application. 
Above is the official response. You can surely send your sealed envelopes to them, I do not foresee any problems. Hope your file number is clearly mentioned on the sealed envelopes. You can always call or email IQAS for specific queries and they will provide the clarification as needed.