Megha.v

Aug 10, 2021
It changed directly from 'in-line' to 'final review' and i was able to download the report by changing the url as mentioned in this youtube video
and am hoping u should be able to download ur report by end of this week too as we both have very close timelines
Thanks again :)
Yes , hopefully it will be done by the end of the week.

Vijay

Staff member
Jan 24, 2021
www.immiboards.com
Great!! Immiboards has a tool just for that, its called the IQAS Fluctuation Tool -> IQAS Fluctuation Tool
I think that's the simplest way :)

I have updated the IQAS Fluctuation tool today and added a method to download report by using IQAS application ID instead of full url since the Final Review button is no longer clickable after an IQAS update. Thanks to @CanNw for sharing that video through which I discovered users may be having difficulty finding their full IQAS url with alphanumeric string in order to use the tool :)

KASHIF

Sep 7, 2021
Using IQAS fluctuation tool, I got the report which states:
CREDENTIAL NAME: POST GRADUATE DIPLOMA IN MANAGEMENT (MARKETING)
PROGRAM DESCRIPTION: 2 YEAR GRADUATE DIPLOMA PROGRAM
COMPARATIVE LEVELS OF ACHIEVEMENT IN CANADA: THE POST GRADUATION DIPLOMA generally compares to the completion of graduate diploma with a focus in management and marketing.

My question: 1) Have i been given masters? 2) Wt is the result of my report Request all to please guide me

canada262

Mar 26, 2020
Using IQAS fluctuation tool, I got the report which states:
CREDENTIAL NAME: POST GRADUATE DIPLOMA IN MANAGEMENT (MARKETING)
PROGRAM DESCRIPTION: 2 YEAR GRADUATE DIPLOMA PROGRAM
COMPARATIVE LEVELS OF ACHIEVEMENT IN CANADA: THE POST GRADUATION DIPLOMA generally compares to the completion of graduate diploma with a focus in management and marketing.

My question: 1) Have i been given masters? 2) Wt is the result of my report Request all to please guide me
Answers 1) No 2) It was evaluated as Graduate Diploma.

Bloxru18

Oct 18, 2021
My timeline
Submitted Application - July 31, 2021
Documents delivered by DHL - August 4, 2021
Acknowledged receipt of documents - September 29, 2021
Inline for processing - October 1, 2021
Final Review - October 21, 2021
Completed November 8, 2021

Megha.v

Aug 10, 2021
My timeline
Submitted Application - July 31, 2021
Documents delivered by DHL - August 4, 2021
Acknowledged receipt of documents - September 29, 2021
Inline for processing - October 1, 2021
Final Review - October 21, 2021
Completed November 8, 2021
My application was also place in line on 1st but my status never changed after that.
Still waiting.

Bloxru18

Oct 18, 2021
My application was also place in line on 1st but my status never changed after that.
Still waiting.
Its okay. My wife's documents has been in line for processing since October 6 but no update yet. Documents reached IQAS last August 19.

Reactions: Megha.v

iquotelu

Oct 6, 2021
Hey everyone, just sharing some updates!
My application has finally moved to "in line for processing" after an entire month of "waiting for transcripts".

I'll leave some information here that maybe will be helpful for someone in the future.
I submitted my law school degree and LLM course from Brazil, and as per instructed by an immigration consultant, I also sent as a "credential" my Bar Association ID, to proove that I'm a lawyer and not only a bachelor in law.
The physical transcripts for my law school and LLM arrived in Canada on September 1st, they confirmed their receipt on October 12th and the status changed to waiting for transcripts. On that date, I uploaded the translations of the transcripts and received an e-mail confirming their receipt.
Since then I've been waiting for the processing time to start. Because it was taking so long, I started to think they were waiting for some kind of transcripts for my Bar Association ID... so I decided to upload a written statement that there were no other transcripts and that they had all the documents they needed to start processing my application. And it worked! Today I got the e-mail informing me that they received this declaration and that my application was moved to "in line for processing"!

So, updated timeline:

Profile created & submitted on 27th August 2021
Courier Transcripts delivered via DHL on 1st September 2021
Status changed from 'Submitted' to 'Waiting for transcripts' on 12 October 2021
Status changed to 'In line for processing' on 12 November 2021

waqar16

Nov 15, 2021
No update today also.
Good luck on your application as well.
Good Day Megha,

Hope you're doing great! could you please help me out in IQAS ECA procedure. i am new on this forum and living in Dubai. i want to start me and my wife procedure. due to pandemic and flights issues we can not go back to Pakistan. could you please elaborate the procedure either we can do everything by online?

your reply will be highly appreciated. :)

waqar16

Nov 15, 2021
Hi Ritesh, I am Umair from Pakistan,

Profile submitted (Electronically) - May 31, 2021
In-Line for processing - June 11, 2021
Assessing - June 14, 2021
Last updated status,
Final review - July 7, 2021

One of my friends, who has almost the same timeline as you have, got the fluctuation status two days earlier.
Hi Umair,

i am also from Lahore, Pak but living in Dubai. Could you please help me out in that ECA procedure by IQAS. Because you know very well about HEC role and our Pak university role in regard.

Your reply will be highly appreciated :)

Megha.v

Aug 10, 2021
Good Day Megha,

Hope you're doing great! could you please help me out in IQAS ECA procedure. i am new on this forum and living in Dubai. i want to start me and my wife procedure. due to pandemic and flights issues we can not go back to Pakistan. could you please elaborate the procedure either we can do everything by online?

your reply will be highly appreciated. :)
Hello Waqar,

I can't be of much help as I am applying from India and I do not know the transcript retrieving procedure in Pak.

You can start by submitting application and making payment.
Rest you will need to figure it out from people who applied from Pak.

Good luck..

waqar16

Nov 15, 2021
Hi Ritesh, I am Umair from Pakistan,

Profile submitted (Electronically) - May 31, 2021
In-Line for processing - June 11, 2021
Assessing - June 14, 2021
Last updated status,
Final review - July 7, 2021

One of my friends, who has almost the same timeline as you have, got the fluctuation status two days earlier.
Hi Umair,

i am also from Lahore, Pak but living in Dubai. Could you please help me out in that ECA procedure by IQAS. Because you know very well about HEC role and our Pak university role in regard.

Your reply will be highly appreciated :)
Hello Waqar,

I can't be of much help as I am applying from India and I do not know the transcript retrieving procedure in Pak.

You can start by submitting application and making payment.
Rest you will need to figure it out from people who applied from Pak.

Good luck..
Thanks Megha,

Tanvirsabharwal

Aug 20, 2021
Hello Everyone,
New member here to share my experience and what I learned so far. I am getting a 2 Year diploma and 3 Year undergraduate degree evaluated.
As you all maybe aware IQAS is working on limited applications a day. I had to wait till 8.15am Mountain Time to be able to make an application and pay for it. I was lucky enough to manage this in just 2 days. I logged into the system at 8.10am and hit the refresh button at the exact time and did the needful. I managed to get my university to Email the transcripts along with the transcript request form, this is the quickest method due to the Pandemic, many packages are delayed and many people are working from home, making Electronic Documentation easier and faster. I highly suggest this for new members.
NOTE: Check the Local Alberta (Mountain Time) time on google and confirm it is not your Local Timezone.

My timeline is as follows:
Application Creation - 27/07/2021
Application Payment and Submission - 28/07/2021
Transcript Sent - 29/07/2021
Receipt of documents and placed in line for processing - 13/08/2021

Apologies for the long post but some of the info could be of assistance to someone.
Will update on the progress once I hear back from them.
Applying from East Africa.
Finally got my IQAS certificate online.
My timeline is as follows:
Application Creation - 27/07/2021
Application Payment and Submission - 28/07/2021
Transcript Sent - 29/07/2021
Receipt of documents and placed in line for processing - 13/08/2021
Further documentation requested - 30/09/2021
Final review - 02/11/2021
Completed - 02/11/2021
Mailed - 19/11/2021
Qualifications Attained - 2 year post secondary diploma and 4 year bachelors degree.

A big thanks to everyone for all their support! Good luck to all those that have applied or are planning to do so.

Pankaj Rattan

Nov 27, 2021
Hi All, iam new to IQAS, can anyone tell me that IQAS is accepting electronic transcript mail directly from the University of Jammu

Thanks in Advance for your help