IQAS ECA Timeline Tracking 2021

ashl34g

Aug 17, 2021
Hello everyone
I had made my profile on iqas and submitted it with payment on 18th August 2021
And my transcripts were delivered on 7th September 2021 but ever since the payment and delivery of the transcripts the status has been the same i.e on SUBMITTED.
could anyone help me understand how the things would proceed further and is it common for status to not change for this long.
Thanks in advance.
Check back your status on 21st, if transcripts are shared electronically otherwise you may have to wait for couple of months for the status to change

ashl34g

Aug 17, 2021
Hello Everyone,
New member here to share my experience and what I learned so far. I am getting a 2 Year diploma and 3 Year undergraduate degree evaluated.
As you all maybe aware IQAS is working on limited applications a day. I had to wait till 8.15am Mountain Time to be able to make an application and pay for it. I was lucky enough to manage this in just 2 days. I logged into the system at 8.10am and hit the refresh button at the exact time and did the needful. I managed to get my university to Email the transcripts along with the transcript request form, this is the quickest method due to the Pandemic, many packages are delayed and many people are working from home, making Electronic Documentation easier and faster. I highly suggest this for new members.
NOTE: Check the Local Alberta (Mountain Time) time on google and confirm it is not your Local Timezone.

My timeline is as follows:
Application Creation - 27/07/2021
Application Payment and Submission - 28/07/2021
Transcript Sent - 29/07/2021
Receipt of documents and placed in line for processing - 13/08/2021

Apologies for the long post but some of the info could be of assistance to someone.
Will update on the progress once I hear back from them.
Applying from East Africa.
Any update on your status?

Reactions: Tanvirsabharwal

Parneet singh

Sep 9, 2021
Check back your status on 21st, if transcripts are shared electronically otherwise you may have to wait for couple of months for the status to change
I have shared the transcripts via post they have reached there though.
4 months time would start once the status change or has it started?

nkumar

Sep 12, 2021
Hey Guys,
I have created my profile on 6th Aug,2021 on IQAS and the transcripts hard copy reached on 10th aug,2021. The IQAS portal status is still showing submitted.
Is it advisable to send electronic transcripts via truecopy now so that they can process it faster?

Thanks

Asingh

Jul 13, 2021
Hello Everyone,

I applied for below two credentials.

Bachelor's Degree(B. tech) - sent directly by the university by post
Master's Degree(MBA) - sent directly by the university by email

timelines:
Application Created: 7 Apr 21
Application received: 27 Apr 21
Waiting for transcripts: 7 May 21
inline for processing: 29 July 21
Assessing: 12 Aug 21
Final Review
: 12 sep 21

Downloaded report on 16th Sep using IQAS fluctuation tool.

Output: Got master's equivalency.

DS11

Oct 1, 2021
Hi There .. I am new to this forum and trying to make the IQAS payment from the last one week (draft created on 26th Sep'21)but unable to do the same even after applying all the tricks for multiple tabs and exact Albert time 8:14:40 ...then every 4-5 seconds. Tried almost everything but still not able to do it and daily limit message always come -- trying with firefox, chrome and edge . Your experience seems to be a recent one. Please share how exactly you have made a payment . Thanks

DS11

Oct 1, 2021
Hi there .. I m quite stuck with IQAS payment thing. Please advise how can we do that . I have tried almost everything from all you tub videos and tricks.

Thanks

iquotelu

Oct 6, 2021
Hi everyone,

My application was submitted on August 27th and the hardcopies of my transcripts were delivered at the IQAS address on September 1st.
However, my application status is still "submited". Is this normal? Or should I start thinking about sending a new copy of my transcripts to IQAS?

Thanks,
Luciana

Megha.v

Aug 10, 2021
Hi everyone,

My application was submitted on August 27th and the hardcopies of my transcripts were delivered at the IQAS address on September 1st.
However, my application status is still "submited". Is this normal? Or should I start thinking about sending a new copy of my transcripts to IQAS?

Thanks,
Luciana
Hi Luciana,

Yes it is normal.
They are taking a lot of time to confirm receipt of transcripts sent physically.

Just for reference, my transcripts reached on 6th Aug & they confirmed on 30th Sept.

All you can do now is wait. Good luck

CanNw

Oct 8, 2021
My timeline for IQAS has been (Master's degree only)
Profile created & submitted on 27th July 2021
Courier Transcripts delivered via DHL on 3rd August 2021
Status changed from 'Submitted' to 'Waiting for transcripts' on 23 September 2021
Inline for processing since 29 September 2021
Any idea how long it could take for the status to get updated to Assessing and then to Completed?

iquotelu

Oct 6, 2021
Hi everyone,
Just a status update. My application finally changed from "Submitted" to "Waiting for Transcripts", so my current timeline is as follows:

Profile created & submitted on 27th August 2021
Courier Transcripts delivered via DHL on 1st September 2021
Status changed from 'Submitted' to 'Waiting for transcripts' on 13 October 2021

Best!

CanNw

Oct 8, 2021
My timeline for IQAS has been (Master's degree only)
Profile created & submitted on 27th July 2021
Courier Transcripts delivered via DHL on 3rd August 2021
Status changed from 'Submitted' to 'Waiting for transcripts' on 23 September 2021
Inline for processing since 29 September 2021
Any idea how long it could take for the status to get updated to Assessing and then to Completed?
Got the completed report today

Reactions: Megha.v and xdn

Megha.v

Aug 10, 2021
Got the completed report today
That's great!

Did the status update from in line to assessing to final review and then to completed or directly from in line to completed ?

I got confirmation of transcripts on 30th Sept but it is still in line for processing as on 26th Oct.

Thanks,
Megha

CanNw

Oct 8, 2021
That's great!

Did the status update from in line to assessing to final review and then to completed or directly from in line to completed ?

I got confirmation of transcripts on 30th Sept but it is still in line for processing as on 26th Oct.

Thanks,
Megha
It changed directly from 'in-line' to 'final review' and i was able to download the report by changing the url as mentioned in this youtube video
and am hoping u should be able to download ur report by end of this week too as we both have very close timelines

Reactions: Megha.v

xdn

Jul 8, 2021
It changed directly from 'in-line' to 'final review' and i was able to download the report by changing the url as mentioned in this youtube video
and am hoping u should be able to download ur report by end of this week too as we both have very close timelines
Great!! Immiboards has a tool just for that, its called the IQAS Fluctuation Tool -> IQAS Fluctuation Tool
I think that's the simplest way :)

Reactions: Megha.v and CanNw