IQAS ECA Timeline Tracking 2021

JassiYYZ

Feb 14, 2021
They are opening 2nd and 3rd week of March currently. Your status should probably change in next ten days.

Sidpuri1234

Jun 10, 2021
Does procedure for eca evaluation for iqas is online or offline please tell me the time

Is better to get master's degree eca evaluation or bachelor's degree also i have to do.

Vijay

Staff member
Jan 24, 2021
www.immiboards.com
Does procedure for eca evaluation for iqas is online or offline please tell me the time

Is better to get master's degree eca evaluation or bachelor's degree also i have to do.
Process is online if you can get your university to email the said documents or use Trucopy. Or else, the university or you need to courier the documents. If university is sending email, it must be sent from official university email address not an address like gmail.

Further, IQAS only requires Master's if that is what you want to get evaluated. It is not required to send bachelor degree. Read the document requirement below

Although no harm in sending both bachelor and masters degree as IQAS does not charge separately. The only factor is time. If you send two degrees for evaluation, it will take more time to complete compared to one degree. You can always reach out to IQAS via email to confirm whether bachelor's degree is required in this case.

Hope it helps.

Reactions: Sidpuri1234

Sidpuri1234

Jun 10, 2021
Process is online if you can get your university to email the said documents or use Trucopy. Or else, the university or you need to courier the documents. If university is sending email, it must be sent from official university email address not an address like gmail.

Further, IQAS only requires Master's if that is what you want to get evaluated. It is not required to send bachelor degree. Read the document requirement below https://www.alberta.ca/fr-CA/assets/documents/iqas/india-required-educational-documents.pdf

Although no harm in sending both bachelor and masters degree as IQAS does not charge separately. The only factor is time. If you send two degrees for evaluation, it will take more time to complete compared to one degree. You can always reach out to IQAS via email to confirm whether bachelor's degree is required in this case.

Hope it helps.
Thank you for your reply

Teresa

Jun 17, 2021
IQAS timeline

Application submitted: 2nd September 2020
Last document received : 11th January 2021
In line for processing: 19th May 2021
Assessing: 27th May 2021
Final Review: 2nd June 2021
Now waiting for the fluctuation stage

Reactions: Vijay

Nishtha

Jun 20, 2021
IQAS timeline

Application submitted: 2nd September 2020
Last document received : 11th January 2021
In line for processing: 19th May 2021
Assessing: 27th May 2021
Final Review: 2nd June 2021
Now waiting for the fluctuation stage
Hi, did you get any update post final review?

Teresa

Jun 17, 2021
Kindly update here if your application moves to fluctuating stage or mailed. Thanks in advance.
My application status is in fluctuation stage.My degree has been approved as masters. But unfortunately, when I downloaded the certificate, I could see that my university name has given wrongly. So I have mailed about this issue to them. And waiting for their response.

Teresa

Jun 17, 2021
My application status is in fluctuation stage.My degree has been approved as masters. But unfortunately, when I downloaded the certificate, I could see that my university name has given wrongly. So I have mailed about this issue to them. And waiting for their response.
Changed to fluctuation stage on 26th of June.

Nishtha

Jun 20, 2021
Changed to fluctuation stage on 26th of June.
Thank you for the info. Hope the issue with the certificate resolves asap. All the best!

akmakkar

Jun 23, 2021
Is any one aware of which week is currently being processed at IQAS? I wrote a mail to them last week, but they are yet to respond...My documents reached them on 14th May