IQAS ECA Timeline Tracking 2021

Mrugesh

Jul 30, 2021
Hi All,

I am tracking my IQAS application process and today (10-Aug-2021) my application status date updated as 10/08/2021 but "Status" is still showing same as "Final Review". But now I can see "Application Status" updated as "Complete".

Attached snapshot of timeline with this thread. Kindly look and share thoughts as per your experience. Thanks !
Check onece again. It might have changed. "Application Status" header is gone now.

Reactions: Amritpal

ash

Aug 12, 2021
Check onece again. It might have changed. "Application Status" header is gone now.
Hi guys, I am very new to applying for ECA vis IQAS. I have a doubt. Should I first courier my transcript/degree to Alberta and then submit my online application form or should I pay for my online application first and then ask my college to courier my degree/transcript. I am so confused. Please help.

Mrugesh

Jul 30, 2021
Hi guys, I am very new to applying for ECA vis IQAS. I have a doubt. Should I first courier my transcript/degree to Alberta and then submit my online application form or should I pay for my online application first and then ask my college to courier my degree/transcript. I am so confused. Please help.
First of all submit your online application and pay the application fees then afetr ask you university to courier transcript / degree to IQAS. If your university agrees to send digital transcript to IQAS than you will save potential processing time.

Reactions: ash

ash

Aug 12, 2021
First of all submit your online application and pay the application fees then afetr ask you university to courier transcript / degree to IQAS. If your university agrees to send digital transcript to IQAS than you will save potential processing time.
Hi Mrugesh, Thank you.

Amritpal

Aug 10, 2021

Yeah, I have checked it, but it is still showing same as "Final Review". When it comes in fluctuation status then do we see a link populated on 'Final Review' status name ?

xdn

Jul 8, 2021
Yeah, I have checked it, but it is still showing same as "Final Review". When it comes in fluctuation status then do we see a link populated on 'Final Review' status name ?

Fluctuation stage looks like below. The "Status" on the left side keeps alternating between Complete and Final Review. If the status remains just Final Review (and does not fluctuate) that means the assessment is not yet completed. If it is in fluctuation, you can right click on the Final Review link, copy it and paste it at IQAS Fluctuation Tool to download the ECA report. Hope it helps!

HOW_TO_USE_IQAS_FLUCTUATING_TOOL__IQAS_ECA_REPORT.gif

Vikas

Aug 16, 2021
My IQAS ECA timeline as follows:

Transcripts delivered: 12th April 2021
In-Line for processing: 6th July 2021
Final Review: 12th July, 2021
Certificate issued: 13th August 2021

Outcome: Four year bachelor and one year master

Can I consider this as master for express entry profile?

ash

Aug 12, 2021
Hi, can anyone advise me on which degree (masters/bachelors/both) should I get evaluated from IQAS. My situation is as below:

1. Should I get only the highest degree evaluated from IQAS, since adding another degree increases time by almost a month?
2. Also, my Master's university is okay to email IQAS, while my bachelor's university is giving a hard copy of the transcript which I will mail to IQAS. Again, adding to more time.
3. I will turn 30 in July 2022, so want to expedite the process but am not sure if a bachelor's ECA will be required later on, or if sending only masters to IQAS is risky in case they don't recognize it as "Masters". (I have a Master's in Applied Economics from JNU, India).
4. My NOC is in demand in OINP, but I read that even OINP does not need a bachelor's ECA.

Kindly help. I am really confused.

ash

Aug 12, 2021
My IQAS ECA timeline as follows:

Transcripts delivered: 12th April 2021
In-Line for processing: 6th July 2021
Final Review: 12th July, 2021
Certificate issued: 13th August 2021

Outcome: Four year bachelor and one year master

Can I consider this as master for express entry profile?
Hi Vikas, so it roughly took 4 months, Did you courier your transcripts or sent them via email/truecopy?

Mrugesh

Jul 30, 2021
Hi, can anyone advise me on which degree (masters/bachelors/both) should I get evaluated from IQAS. My situation is as below:

1. Should I get only the highest degree evaluated from IQAS, since adding another degree increases time by almost a month?
2. Also, my Master's university is okay to email IQAS, while my bachelor's university is giving a hard copy of the transcript which I will mail to IQAS. Again, adding to more time.
3. I will turn 30 in July 2022, so want to expedite the process but am not sure if a bachelor's ECA will be required later on, or if sending only masters to IQAS is risky in case they don't recognize it as "Masters". (I have a Master's in Applied Economics from JNU, India).
4. My NOC is in demand in OINP, but I read that even OINP does not need a bachelor's ECA.

Kindly help. I am really confused.
1. It is not sure that sending only master degree for assessment will definately save time. It is advisable to get IQAS for the Technical Degree (if any) because based on Tech + Managerial you may have option for choosing best NOC suits to your Work Exp + Qualification + In Demand List (in case of PNP)
2. IQAS will accept Degree and Transcript mailed by University only.
3. IQAS as generally accepts 3/4 year full time Master couse equivalent to Canada Masters.
4. If it is clealy mention than go for evaluation of Master's Degree only. Don't waste time and start the process as it a time consuming process.

ashl34g

Aug 17, 2021
Hi, can anyone share how long shall I wait to get my ECA result from IQAS when transcripts are shared electronically?
Transcripts were shared on Jul 15th and Aug 12th

Megha.v

Aug 10, 2021
Hi All,

I have submitted two credentials to IQAS for evaluation.

1. Bachelor's degree - which was sent by the university through courier and delivered on 1 May
2. Master's Degree - which was sent by the university through email directly to IQAS on 5 May

My timelines are:

Profile Creation Date: 07 Apr 21
Profile received Date: 27 Apr 21
Waiting for transcript status: 07 May 21

Since 7 May, My status has not been changed. Can anybody suggest how much more time will it take to update next status?
Hi.. Have you got update on the ECA ? My transcripts were delivered on 6th August and yet status is still down as Pending.

Tanvirsabharwal

Aug 20, 2021
Hello Everyone,
New member here to share my experience and what I learned so far. I am getting a 2 Year diploma and 3 Year undergraduate degree evaluated.
As you all maybe aware IQAS is working on limited applications a day. I had to wait till 8.15am Mountain Time to be able to make an application and pay for it. I was lucky enough to manage this in just 2 days. I logged into the system at 8.10am and hit the refresh button at the exact time and did the needful. I managed to get my university to Email the transcripts along with the transcript request form, this is the quickest method due to the Pandemic, many packages are delayed and many people are working from home, making Electronic Documentation easier and faster. I highly suggest this for new members.
NOTE: Check the Local Alberta (Mountain Time) time on google and confirm it is not your Local Timezone.

My timeline is as follows:
Application Creation - 27/07/2021
Application Payment and Submission - 28/07/2021
Transcript Sent - 29/07/2021
Receipt of documents and placed in line for processing - 13/08/2021

Apologies for the long post but some of the info could be of assistance to someone.
Will update on the progress once I hear back from them.
Applying from East Africa.

Amritpal

Aug 10, 2021
Hi All,

I have received my report today, could anyone please review the attached snapshot and confirm if Indian MBA is considered as Masters ? (bit urgent)

Thanks !

Attachments

• IQAS.png
    IQAS.png
    90.3 KB · Views: 30

xdn

Jul 8, 2021
Hi All,

I have received my report today, could anyone please review the attached snapshot and confirm if Indian MBA is considered as Masters ? (bit urgent)

Thanks !
As per the information in the screenshot, it has been assessed as Masters.

Abimbola

Aug 19, 2021
Hello everyone, Please I need help in determining the date my Certificate was issued. I received an email today from Iqas stating that my ECA has been completed. Please find attached a screenshot of a section of my certificate.

Is it the date that is part of the title of the certificate (Assessment Report 2021-08-16) or the date on the lower portion of the certificate (Jul. 13, 2021)?

Thank you.

Attachments

• IMG_20210825_160144.png
    IMG_20210825_160144.png
    388 KB · Views: 26

Tanvirsabharwal

Aug 20, 2021
Hello everyone, Please I need help in determining the date my Certificate was issued. I received an email today from Iqas stating that my ECA has been completed. Please find attached a screenshot of a section of my certificate.

Is it the date that is part of the title of the certificate (Assessment Report 2021-08-16) or the date on the lower portion of the certificate (Jul. 13, 2021)?

Thank you.
Congratulations on receiving your report! I would say since it says Date Completed: July 13 2021 you should go with that date. I don't think you should pay any attention to the other date as there is no official mention of it on the certificate. I assume since they have a backlog you could have received it later than you should have got it or they were performing their checks. I hope this helps.

Reactions: xdn