IQAS ECA Timeline Tracking 2021

xdn

Jul 8, 2021
Hello everyone, Please I need help in determining the date my Certificate was issued. I received an email today from Iqas stating that my ECA has been completed. Please find attached a screenshot of a section of my certificate.

Is it the date that is part of the title of the certificate (Assessment Report 2021-08-16) or the date on the lower portion of the certificate (Jul. 13, 2021)?

Thank you.
Its the Date Completed section.

Abimbola

Aug 19, 2021
Congratulations on receiving your report! I would say since it says Date Completed: July 13 2021 you should go with that date. I don't think you should pay any attention to the other date as there is no official mention of it on the certificate. I assume since they have a backlog you could have received it later than you should have got it or they were performing their checks. I hope this helps.
Thank you. I also appreciate the clarification. Thanks

Reactions: Tanvirsabharwal

akmakkar

Jun 23, 2021
In my case, the status date changed last week, but the status continues to be in "Final Review".. no application status field.
I have seen this case with a few more people in the updated website... could this be the new Fluctuation stage indicator?
Using the fluctuation tool, can we download the assessment certificate even before the fluctuation stage?

Amritpal

Aug 10, 2021
Hi All,

I would like to inform you that we have received our IQAS Report (hard copy as well) and 2 Years of MBA from India is considered as Canadian equivalent MBA. Thanks all for your continuous support !!

Feel free to ask any questions regarding this process.

Good Luck !

Tanvirsabharwal

Aug 20, 2021
Hi All,

I would like to inform you that we have received our IQAS Report (hard copy as well) and 2 Years of MBA from India is considered as Canadian equivalent MBA. Thanks all for your continuous support !!

Good Luck !
Congratulations brother! All the best to you and the wife with your future move!

Reactions: Amritpal

albertportor

Aug 29, 2021
Hi All,
Can someone please help me if I had a gap of one year after my graduation and then did my MBA and had failed in first year because I met with an accident, should I send both the degrees for evaluation or just the MBA one, also if failed will it effect the outcome and also the gap I had of a year.
I graduated in 2017 and completed my MBA in 2021.

It would be a great help. Please do assist.

Thank you!

xdn

Jul 8, 2021
Hi All,
Can someone please help me if I had a gap of one year after my graduation and then did my MBA and had failed in first year because I met with an accident, should I send both the degrees for evaluation or just the MBA one, also if failed will it effect the outcome and also the gap I had of a year.

Thank you!
Shouldn't be a problem. I would send only the MBA.

Reactions: albertportor

Amritpal

Aug 10, 2021
Hi All,

Thank you!
As per IQAS guidelines, you can just send your highest qualification details to them i.e. MBA here. We did the same and got our results.

Megha.v

Aug 10, 2021
Hi All,

Good Luck !
Congratulations!! Can you please write down your complete timeline here …
Also, how long did it take for IQAS to confirm the receipt of your transcripts?

Reactions: Amritpal

KASHIF

Sep 7, 2021
Hello all,
Hello all, I applied to IQAS and after trying for 6 months, I managed to Pay for their application last week. The status on the IQAS application portal shows submitted. My college shared the transcripts digitally via truecopy with IQAS last week, but since then there has been no change in status in the IQAS portal nor did I receive any communication from IQAS regarding the intimation of receiving my transcripts. I am apprehensive about whether they have received my transcripts or not or should I ask my college to mail my transcripts by post to IQAS. Is this the normal response time by IQAS? Can dear members assist me?

Amritpal

Aug 10, 2021
Hello all,
Hello all, I applied to IQAS and after trying for 6 months, I managed to Pay for their application last week. The status on the IQAS application portal shows submitted. My college shared the transcripts digitally via truecopy with IQAS last week, but since then there has been no change in status in the IQAS portal nor did I receive any communication from IQAS regarding the intimation of receiving my transcripts. I am apprehensive about whether they have received my transcripts or not or should I ask my college to mail my transcripts by post to IQAS. Is this the normal response time by IQAS? Can dear members assist me?
Hi Kashif,

As Transcripts are shared recently, so I would suggest you to wait for sometime and they will update the status accordingly. Your documents might be now received there but they usually take time to update it.

Nothing to worry here ! They donot send any email or notification when they update any status for your application except after completion.

Thanks!!

Reactions: KASHIF

Megha.v

Aug 10, 2021
Hello all,

hello, yes this is normal
Currently they are assessing transcripts received in the month of June (as per one of their emails)
So kindly wait your status will be updated but of course it will take time

Megha.v

Aug 10, 2021
Hi
Timeline Below :-
Date Submitted : 03/23/2021
Application Received Date : 04/09/2021
Final Review : 08/10/2021
Completed Assessment : 08/21/2021 (Received Hard Copy also)

Hope this helps !

Thanks !!
Thank you ..

also, could you let me know when were your transcripts delivered and when did they sent confirmation of receipt?
Did you send via mail or email?

KASHIF

Sep 7, 2021
Hi Kashif,

As Transcripts are shared recently, so I would suggest you to wait for sometime and they will update the status accordingly. Your documents might be now received there but they usually take time to update it.

Nothing to worry here ! They donot send any email or notification when they update any status for your application except after completion.

Thanks!!
Thank You Amrit for your kind response.

KASHIF

Sep 7, 2021
hello, yes this is normal
Currently they are assessing transcripts received in the month of June (as per one of their emails)
So kindly wait your status will be updated but of course it will take time
Thank You Megha for your kind response.

Reactions: Megha.v

Tanvirsabharwal

Aug 20, 2021
Hello all,
Hello Kashif! At least you are past the first hurdle and have successfully applied so congratulations on that. The digital transcript route is much faster. It takes them atleast 15 days to get to the application from the day you transcripts are emailed, this is from personal experience. Just relax and take it easy, it is a very timely process.
All the best

KASHIF

Sep 7, 2021
Hello Kashif! At least you are past the first hurdle and have successfully applied so congratulations on that. The digital transcript route is much faster. It takes them atleast 15 days to get to the application from the day you transcripts are emailed, this is from personal experience. Just relax and take it easy, it is a very timely process.
All the best
Thank You, Tanvir. Yes, it was quite a hurdle to reach the current stage. Took me 6 months to pass the daily limit hurdle. Thankfully, I got lucky a few weeks back and did the payment for my application.

Parneet singh

Sep 9, 2021
Hello everyone
I had made my profile on iqas and submitted it with payment on 18th August 2021
And my transcripts were delivered on 7th September 2021 but ever since the payment and delivery of the transcripts the status has been the same i.e on SUBMITTED.
could anyone help me understand how the things would proceed further and is it common for status to not change for this long.
Thanks in advance.