January 2020 AOR - Join here

Vijay.Archived

Jan 7, 2020
January 2020 AOR recipients - Join here for discussion and share your PR journey in this thread.

Last edited by a moderator:

Rubishi7

Mar 17, 2020
Hello Everyone! My application status as of March 17th, 2020.

Application Status from the portal: We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Latest update: Review of medical results - January 24, 2020: You passed the medical exam.
You may not hear from us for a little while, this is normal. Most of the progress on your application happens closer to your estimated completion date

## Application Received on Jan 7, 2020 - 36% complete. I did not get any ghost updates after bio-metric on Feb 7th but received RPRF payment request on Feb 14th and it was paid on the same date.
Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility
Review of medical results: January 24, 2020 You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents: Not applicable.
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Bio-metrics: February 7, 2020 Completed.
Background check: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.
Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Lego1

Mar 17, 2020
This is my application status so far:

EE Score- 978
15th Jan 2020- AOR
31st Jan 2020- Medical OK
11th Feb Bio-metrics OK
10th Mar - Re-submission of document requested
13th Mar- Document Submitted
13th Mar- Background check passed