Can Indians still apply for Canada Study permit for September 2020 intake amid Corona virus outbreak?

Aehlo

Mar 16, 2020
Consultants and students residing there already are saying that September intake should be okay to apply.

annaang

Dec 10, 2020
My brother was going to come to Canada for college this September, so I emailed one of the immigrant consultants and she emailed me the following information about the visa. Hope this information would help you image.gifIf you are having a student visa, and now outside of Canada.If you plan to come to Canada as an international student after October 20, 2020:

• Your DLI must be on the list of DLIs with approved COVID-19 readiness plans before you travel to Canada.
  • You must have a valid study permit, or have been approved for a study permit.
This applies to all international students, whether you’re travelling from the United States or from any other country.Here is the link to read more from the Government of Canada: Coronavirus disease (COVID-19): International students - Canada.caHere is the updated information from GOC for working visahttps://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/service-delivery/coronavirus/temporary-residence/work-permit.html

Last edited by a moderator: