Provincial nominee program for any province

Krishna

Oct 14, 2020
Hi everyone,

I am Krishna. I got 439 CRS score. I have submitted my profile for express entry profile but based on the current monthly draws, the least score which is getting picked is 471.

Could you guys guide me through any other PNP program which would accept my score. I have 10+ years of IT experience as a product manager. I am open to relocate to any province in Canada. 

Thanks in advance,

Krishna.

canada262

Mar 26, 2020
NOC 2171 is in high demand in Alberta - Occupations in Demand - alis

Just wait out till you get picked up. Alberta not giving out the invitations as frequently now due to pandemic. Once things settle down, you can surely expect an invitation with your CRS and NOC Code.

Your NOC code 2171 is also certainly in demand in Saskatchewan. NOC 2171 was picked up as part of Occupation in Demand and Express Entry in the last draw on 24th September. Have you created EOI profile for SINP?

Further, you occupation is also in demand in Manitoba - Manitoba In-Demand Occupations | Manitoba Immigration Pathways
but you require a connection to Manitoba for SWO stream

Also consider creating the EOI profile for PEIPNP. They are now dishing out invitations regularly.

NOC 2171 is also eligible for BCPNP Tech Pilot - https://www.welcomebc.ca/Immigrate-to-B-C/documents/BC-PNP-Tech_Key-Technology-Occupations.aspx but you need a job offer

As of now your best bet is Alberta, Saskatchewan, Prince Edward Island and Ontario in that order. If you can secure a job offer in British Columbia, then the tech pilot is your golden ticket.

All the best!

mfaisalyaqub

Sep 17, 2021
NOC 2171 is in high demand in Alberta - Occupations in Demand - alis

Just wait out till you get picked up. Alberta not giving out the invitations as frequently now due to pandemic. Once things settle down, you can surely expect an invitation with your CRS and NOC Code.

Your NOC code 2171 is also certainly in demand in Saskatchewan. NOC 2171 was picked up as part of Occupation in Demand and Express Entry in the last draw on 24th September. Have you created EOI profile for SINP?

Further, you occupation is also in demand in Manitoba - Manitoba In-Demand Occupations | Manitoba Immigration Pathways
but you require a connection to Manitoba for SWO stream

Also consider creating the EOI profile for PEIPNP. They are now dishing out invitations regularly.

NOC 2171 is also eligible for BCPNP Tech Pilot - https://www.welcomebc.ca/Immigrate-to-B-C/documents/BC-PNP-Tech_Key-Technology-Occupations.aspx but you need a job offer

As of now your best bet is Alberta, Saskatchewan, Prince Edward Island and Ontario in that order. If you can secure a job offer in British Columbia, then the tech pilot is your golden ticket.

All the best!
Hi

I need guidance on the following question.

"Almost all the Provincial Nominee Programmes require that if your job offer is in a regulated profession, you must hold a valid licence or authorization from the appropriate regulatory body in the province at the time of application submission. Does the NOC Code 1111 in the job offer letter mean I must hold CPA Canada in order to be eligible for the Provincial Nominee Programmes? And, does the decision on application depend on the job duties in the job offer letter or simply on the NOC Code therein?

Regards

Muhammad Faisal

EveCan

Nov 19, 2020
Hi

I need guidance on the following question.

"Almost all the Provincial Nominee Programmes require that if your job offer is in a regulated profession, you must hold a valid licence or authorization from the appropriate regulatory body in the province at the time of application submission. Does the NOC Code 1111 in the job offer letter mean I must hold CPA Canada in order to be eligible for the Provincial Nominee Programmes? And, does the decision on application depend on the job duties in the job offer letter or simply on the NOC Code therein?

Regards

Muhammad Faisal

For Express Entry profile, I don't think you need to be a CPA to use NOC 1111 as long as you satisfy the job duties. For PNPs, each PNP has different rules. Some require CPA in order to submit EOI and some don't require it but suggest that you would require additional documentation to prove your eligibility for CPA. Example, Ontario OINP requires CPA but Saskatchewan SINP doesn't require you to be a CPA for getting a nomination but may require you to prove your eligibility to get one.

Below is the quotation from Ontario’s Express Entry Human Capital Priorities stream - Ontario’s Express Entry Human Capital Priorities stream

if your work experience was obtained in Ontario in an occupation that requires a licence or other authorization, only work experience acquired after becoming qualified to practice that occupation in Ontario will qualify

Below is the quotation from OINP Employer Job Offer: Foreign Worker stream - OINP Employer Job Offer: Foreign Worker stream

3. Valid licence or other authorization (if applicable)

If your job offer is for an occupation that requires a mandatory licence or other authorization in Ontario, you must hold a valid licence or authorization from the appropriate regulatory body in Ontario when you apply.

For more information on licences and authorizations in Ontario, please visit the Ontario’s Jobs and Employment website or the Ontario College of Trades website.

And below is the quotation from International Skilled Worker: Saskatchewan Express Entry -

You may need to show a Professional Status or proof of eligibility for Licensure for your job.

• See Occupations In-Demand and Express Entry Occupation Requirements for these requirements. If you are asked to show this, your application will be held. You do not need to show licensure documents unless asked.
  • You must include all documents in your application. If your application will be closed if it is missing documents and your application fee will not be returned.

If you go to Occupation In-Demand and Express Entry Occupation Requirements | International Skilled Worker | Government of Saskatchewan, you will see the below section that talks about SINP requirements related to licensure

1632126583746.png

And if you visit the PDF at https://pubsaskdev.blob.core.window...atus-or-Licensure-%28September-26-2019%29.pdf we can see that NOC 1111 is not mentioned in the list of NOCs that require additional documentation.

So you must research the requirements for each PNP program.

mfaisalyaqub

Sep 17, 2021
For Express Entry profile, I don't think you need to be a CPA to use NOC 1111 as long as you satisfy the job duties. For PNPs, each PNP has different rules. Some require CPA in order to submit EOI and some don't require it but suggest that you would require additional documentation to prove your eligibility for CPA. Example, Ontario OINP requires CPA but Saskatchewan SINP doesn't require you to be a CPA for getting a nomination but may require you to prove your eligibility to get one.

Below is the quotation from Ontario’s Express Entry Human Capital Priorities stream - Ontario’s Express Entry Human Capital Priorities stream

Below is the quotation from OINP Employer Job Offer: Foreign Worker stream - OINP Employer Job Offer: Foreign Worker stream

And below is the quotation from International Skilled Worker: Saskatchewan Express Entry -

If you go to Occupation In-Demand and Express Entry Occupation Requirements | International Skilled Worker | Government of Saskatchewan, you will see the below section that talks about SINP requirements related to licensure

View attachment 69

And if you visit the PDF at https://pubsaskdev.blob.core.windows.net/pubsask-prod/113852/SINP-Requirements-Related-to-Professional-Status-or-Licensure-%28September-26-2019%29.pdf we can see that NOC 1111 is not mentioned in the list of NOCs that require additional documentation.

So you must research the requirements for each PNP program.
Hello, thank you for the detailed reply. Please share your interpretation of the same for Nova Scotia PNP for foreign skilled workers.

EveCan

Nov 19, 2020
Hello, thank you for the detailed reply. Please share your interpretation of the same for Nova Scotia PNP for foreign skilled workers.
Nova Scotia Labour Market Priorities selects from Express Entry pool and you need to demonstrate the job duties listed under the NOC. You cant apply under this unless they have selected you first from the pool. Just like Alberta.
Nova Scotia Skilled Worker stream requires submission of copies of the licenses or certificates required for the job you have been offered. Read the Nova Scotia PNP application guides for these programs, it is mentioned there.