Immiboards ― Ontario OINP invited 283 candidates from priority occupations on February 2, 2021.
Ontario OINP targeted candidates with a comprehensive ranking system score between 466 and 467, and work experience in the below occupations:
- Banking, credit and other investment managers – 0122
- Other business services managers – 0125
- Advertising, Marketing and Public Relations Managers – 0124
- Financial auditors and accountants 1111
- Corporate sales managers – 0601
- Financial and investment analysts 1112
- Human resources professionals 1121
- Professional occupations in business management consulting – 1122
- Registered nurses and registered psychiatric nurses – 3012
- Business Development Officers & marketing researchers, and consultants – 4163
Invited candidates must demonstrate work experience in one of the eligible NOC codes.
Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) issued targeted invitations to candidates who may be eligible for Ontario’s Express Entry Human Capital Priorities (HCP) stream.
The Provincial Nominee Program (PNP) enables provinces to fill their labour market shortages by inviting skilled candidates to work and settle in the region permanently.
Ontario OINP Human Capital Priorities Stream:
Date/time NOIs issued: February 2, 2021 10:25 a.m. EST
Number of NOIs issued: 283
Profiles created in IRCC’s Express Entry system: February 2, 2020 – February 2021
CRS score range: 466-467
Notes: Targeted draw – Priority Occupations
After a candidate receives a notification of interest, they must submit an online application to the OINP.
A candidate must apply within 45 calendar days of receiving the notification of interest. Else, the invitation becomes null and void.
Receiving a Notification of interest does not translate into automatic approval.
Invited Express Entry candidates have to demonstrate that they meet the criteria of work experience in the NOC code that they have claimed in the Express Entry profile.
If approved, the candidates are awarded 600 CRS points in their Express Entry profile, thereby effectively guaranteeing a spot in the subsequent Express Entry draw.
Notifications of interest issued in 2021 to date
- Human Capital Priorities stream – 283
- French-Speaking Skilled Worker stream – 146
- Skilled Trades stream – 338
Notifications of interest issued in 2020
- Human Capital Priorities stream – 6,716
- French-Speaking Skilled Worker stream – 902
- Skilled Trades stream – 1,464