QUEBEC CITY — The Quebec government has invited 517 candidates in the latest Quebec Arrima draw under the Regular Skilled Worker Program (RSWP). The RSWP is a program that encourages skilled workers to immigrate and live in Quebec.
The draw was conducted by Ministère de l’Immigration, de la Francisation et de l’Intégration (MIFI) under the ARRIMA immigration system on September 2, 2021. Candidates required a score of at least 499 to receive an invitation.
Quebec targeted occupations that are in high demand, such as:
- Computer and information systems managers (NOC 0213);
- Electrical and electronics engineers (NOC 2133);
- Industrial and manufacturing engineers (NOC 2141);
- Computer engineers (except software engineers and designers) (NOC 2147);
- Information systems analysts and consultants (NOC 2171);
- Database analysts and data administrators (NOC 2172);
- Software engineers and designers (NOC 2173)
- Computer programmers and interactive media developers (NOC 2174);
- Web designers and developers (NOC 2175);
- Electrical and electronics engineering technologists and technicians (NOC 2241);
- Computer network technicians (NOC 2281);
- User support technicians (NOC 2282);
- Information systems testing technicians (NOC 2283);
- Producers, directors, choreographers, and related occupations (NOC 5131);
- Graphic arts technicians (NOC 5223);
- Graphic designers and illustrators (NOC 5241);
- Technical sales specialists – wholesale trade (NOC 6221).
Invited candidates had job offers outside the territory of Montréal Metropolitan Community.
This draw is Quebec’s ninth Arrima draw this year, and with this draw, Quebec has invited 2,664 people to apply for permanent selection to date.
Quebec Arrima Draw 2021
|Arrima Draw Date||Invitations|
About Quebec Immigration and immigration programs for skilled workers:
The province of Quebec operates a separate immigration system from the federal Express Entry. Quebec Immigration is managed by Ministère de l’Immigration, de la Francisation et de l’Intégration (MIFI). Arrima is the candidate management portal for Quebec immigration.
The Quebec Regular Skilled Worker Program (RSWP) selection program is responsible for selecting and inviting skilled workers to settle in the province.
The RSWP selects applicants who wish to settle in Québec, demonstrate a solid knowledge of French and intend to reside there permanently.
Applicants must also meet education and training requirements to integrate into Quebec’s economy successfully.
The RSWP was created to address the demand for qualified labour in Québec and responds to regional economic needs.
Did you receive an invitation in this Quebec Arrima draw? Share with us in the Canada Immigration Visa Forum.